Once you try the true serenity of Sanford’s plush comfort, your night will never be the same again. With our cutting-edge pocketed spring system, Nina adds both weight absorption and refined comfort to the haute to keep your night uninterrupted throughout. What is genuinely remarkable is how Nina integrates our unique massage contour pad to impart even more sensationalized support to ease up stress points and reduce body pressure.
Weight Support System
- LOTUS MARSHALL COIL® Series: 2.0 (Plush comfort) provides the true serenity in both weight absorbing and provide deep comfort. Smooth momentum of springs enhanced by high quality pocketed fabric. Each coil functions independently to keep you uninterrupted throughout the cozy night.
- LOTUS HYGIENE GUARD® surrounds the inner spring coil for soft-touch border and hygiene protection, while safeguarding the mattress from unwanted particle to enter into layers of the mattress, which leads to inhabitant of dust mites and allergens. Another special care from us.
Balance Support System
- ECCP (Extreme Compressed Cotton Pad) equipped on top of coil system to further strengthen its stability, while enhancing smooth movement of each individual spring coil.
- HD Comfort Foam (GoodBalance type)
- Talalay Latex® 40 mm.- processed with unique Talalay technology creating opened-cell structure throughout. For perfect hygiene, multiple-washing stages are applied to eliminate unwanted residual and undesirable protein (which is major source of food for dust mites and bacteria).
- Massage Contour Pad – provides sensationalized support with innovative convoluted surface to ease up stress-points and reduce body pressure
Comfort Level: Plush
- Velour-grade Cotton Knit
Pressure Relief System
- Stressfree foam (Soft) 40 mm.
- Conjugate Hollo Fill II Fibre 570 gsm (7 cells)
- Sanicare® made from vegetable-extract, for permanent resistance against inhabitant of dust mites
- Allergy Protection
- Aloe-Vera® with skin-caring and moisturizer control property
- Auto Air Circulation® automatically and progressively generates air flow within and throughout the mattress through air-permeable layers specially used inside the mattress.